Makeup Revolution are dominating the beauty industry at the moment with their affordable but amazing quality products, and their newest release exceeds expectations. Makeup Revolutions ‘The One’ Blush Sticks* come in 4 matte shades and 4 sheer shades, these are for use on both your cheeks and lips. They contain 12g of product and are only £5, such amazingly value.
I love the packaging, it’s very elegant and sleek, something you would expect from a high-end brand. They come in large lipstick tubes with lids that just clip on securely, great if you’re like me and like to throw everything into your bag without worrying if lids are going to come off anything. I like that the finish is reflected in the outside packaging, as you can see some are glossy while others are matte which shows they have really paid attention to detail with this product. Unfortunately they haven’t put the names on the packaging.
The pigmentation of these is amazing, they are so highly pigmented that you only need to apply a small amount. I found that they applied easily and are very creamy so blending was a dream! I have worn these constantly the past few days and was surprised at the lasting power, I have oily skin so was expecting it to last very few hours, however it lasted me the whole day!
The sheer shades come in four different shades:
- Dream – I have been using this as a highlighter and it is beautiful and has a shimmer.
- Pink – A bright pink, when applied lightly you can achieve a very natural look with this but is also very easily buildable.
- Rush – This is very sheer and shimmery, it has a red/orange tone to it.
- Malibu – A shimmery brown shade which would be more suited to those with darker skin tones, I’m definitely too pale for this shade.
The matte shades are more intense and also come in four different shades:
- Matte Dream – This is a great blush for lighter skin tones, I’m fairly pale and it gives me a beautiful subtle hint of colour.
- Matte Pink – A slightly deeper pink than the sheer version.
- Matte Rush – A peachy orange.
- Matte Malibu – This would be good as a contour on some skin tones.
Overall I am really impressed with these and are a great alternative for NARS Multiple, especially if you don’t want to pay the hefty price tag that comes with them! Have you tried any of these out yet?