1. Conditioner will become your best friend.
2. You will become tangled and trapped in your own hair. This happens most mornings…
3. When you brush you hair and it will shed and think your hair is falling out. The amount of hair that ends up in my tangle teezer is insane.
4. Talking about tangle teezers, once you discover these you will never go back to a normal brush. Brushing your hair goes from 20 minutes down to 10 with one of these bad boys!
5. You think your hair takes forever to dry? Try having long hair, it takes longer for me to dry my hair then it does for me to do my makeup and get dressed…
6. As it takes so long to dry most mornings you won’t actually have the time to style it.
7. It will get caught in EVERYTHING! Your bag, purse, sofa, zippers, and the worst….the car door!
8. You will contemplate getting the chop a millions times, but you’ve had it so long it becomes a part of you and the thought of parting with it is too much.
Let me know if you have long hair too and what else you would add to the ‘truth about having long hair’ list!