Every time Urban Decay release a new “Naked Palette” the beauty world go crazy as they know if it’s anything like the previous ones they have released, it will be amazing. Since this was released I have been itching to get my hands on it as it looks beautiful and I think your should never underestimate the power of matte eyeshadow.
The Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette (£22) contains five matte shades and one shimmer shade which are cooler in tone than the original basics palette. They are all highly pigmented, long lasting and look beautiful! The packaging is a rubberised metallic brown with a darker brown for the writing. It’s small and compact so great if you’re travelling as it will take up barely any room.
The six shades include:
- Skimp – This is a pale nude with a satin finish which a peach tone to it. I love using this on my brow bone and on the inner corners of my eye.
- Stark – Peachy nude matte which I like to use on my eyelids to create a natural look.
- Frisk – Light taupe matte.
- Cover – Muted red-brown.
- Primal – Muted brown matte.
- Undone – A dark smokey brown matte shade that is great to use to achieve a smokey eye and can be used as an eyeliner. It has slightly cool undertones.